C-Sick Surfin' is not a surf shop. We teach on the beach at 43rd and Seawall by appointment only.
We teach at the 43rd street Life Guard Stand on Seawall Blvd.
When you get over the bridge, interstate 45 turns into a street called Broadway.
Stay on Broadway till you get to 45 th street,turn Right.
Keep driving down 45 th street till you get to the last Stop light ,that is Seawall Blvd.
Turn Left on Seawall, as soon as you do you will see the 43 rd. street Rock Jetty on the right about a 1/4 of a mile ahead of you.
Look for a silver Toyota Pickup Truck with Surfing Lessons on the doors.
- Park as close as you can.
- Lock ALL your valuables in your car, we will lock your keys in our truck.
- Don't bring a lot of stuff. We will provide water.
- When you come up to the truck be ready to go surfing.
- You need a bathing suit that will stay on in the surf and a tee shirt or rash guard that can be worn in the water.
- You must rub sun screen in very well and apply early.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Remove Jewelry.
- Photographer available on request.